2013年3月20日星期三

Novelty Cell Phone Case Bottle Opener



Can you have a day without beer? No, I can’t. When I get hot, frustrated, sad, and happy or nothing, I just drink beer. It’s the “gas” to pull my engine. Do not get me wrong, I’m definitely not an alcoholic, I like beer just because it makes me fresh and cool. So I get my fridge full of beers and always prepare some in my car. I take a bottle opener with me all the time until I found this iPhone 5 case with bottle opener inside. It’s really a cool gadget.
It brings much convenience to me as I use my iPhone all the time. And with the extra bottle opener, I can have beer any time when I want. Not only the function is attractive, the simple design also meets my aesthetic. This cool iPhone 5 case features a smooth profile with the bottle opener equipped inside which can slide out easily. And there is some space between the iPhone and the steel opener so it won’t hurt my iPhone while sliding. I use it for several times and all people around ask me where to get it. Actually I also find another function worthy to check. With the hole from the opener, I can hang my phone on the wall. Well, it is really very helpful as normally I have to call myself with my mom’s phone to find it. And now, it’s definitely not a problem. Actually it must be one of my most successful shopping this year. 5 colors are available. Click the link below to have a check:
Our products support the Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300, the iPhone 4 4s, iPhone 5, there will also be more models.
http://www.promotionalgiftwholesale.com/custom-superb-hard-protective-shell-with-beer-bottle-opener-for-iphone-5-case_661734943/

1 条评论:

  1. Wow, this is an awesome product. I really like this cell phone case bottle opener.
    Wholesale Promotional Bottle Openers

    回复删除